The 23rd edition of the Colloque Panquébécois de l’Institut des Sciences Mathématiques (ISM) will be held online this May 22-23, 2021. The goal of this annual conference is to bring together graduate students in mathematics from all of Quebec’s universities.
Participants are invited to give a 20 minute talk on a subject of their interest within mathematics. In addition, four plenary talks will be given by professors. The conference will also feature a talk by the recipient of the Carl Herz prize, awarded by the ISM.
Registration is free, but strongly encouraged.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Linan Chen (McGill University)
- On random geometry: Brownian motion and Gaussian free field
Frédéric Gourdeau (Université Laval)
- L'enseignement des mathématiques au coeur de la vie mathématique
Mélina Mailhot (Concordia University)
- Mesures et décomposition du risque en présence de dépendance
Alice Pozzi (University College London)
- Hilbert's twelfth problem and p-adic variations of modular forms
Christiane Rousseau (Université de Montréal)
- Que pouvons-nous apprendre des séries divergentes?